Friday 5 August 2022

The Cozy Cat Complete: Part 2

 I completed this project in April 2021, after picking it up and letting it slide numerous times!  Although I had a few issues with it, overall I was quite happy with the end product.

I made it for my eldest daughter, who shares my love of books and cats, hence The Cozy Cat!


Street number above the door:



Welcome inside:






I've turned the lights on for you:








The cafe counter is on your left, for your coffee, tea and bakery needs:















And a comfy sofa to relax on is on your right:
















There are plenty of books to chose from, including any magical textbooks you may require:







And finally, here is the bookstore cat, Maggie, is making herself comfortable:





2 comments:

  1. I just love the vibe you gave to the interior of the bookshop café! The floors and tin ceiling look beautiful, and the brick walls are a glimpse into the past! You made so many books! I love the lighting and the café accessories, and the welcoming sofa area says "come hang out a while"! And of course you included the friendly kitty! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete