Friday 15 April 2016

Store Room: Mood Board

The store room in the Men of Letters bunker in Supernatural (Room 7b) is not only a store room, but behind a couple of swivel shelves, is a "dungeon" of sorts, containing a Devil's Trap in iron on the floor.

As I mentioned previously, I don't have the room for both the store room and the dungeon, so I was going to combine them both in a small room off the kitchen.  There will be lots of shelving, containing interesting bits and bobs, and a trap in the floor. Maybe chains on the wall!

Here are some screen shots of the store room and dungeon I grabbed from Google images:









I can't decide how to make the doorway between the store room and the kitchen - I kind of feel it should be secret, but I'm not sure how to achieve that in reality.

Anyway, food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment