Saturday 9 April 2016

The Bunker: Crow's Nest/ Foyer: Mood Board

 Pics of the Men of Letters Bunker from Supernatural are below.  I don't have this much space in my house kit, so it will be a very simplified version.

Crow's Nest panorama
Doorway between Crow's Nest and Library.






Floors: Grey vinyl tiles.

Walls: Concrete skirting. Black subway tiles above to picture rail height, then white subway tiles, a concrete strip and more white subway tiles.

Make the kit doorway between the foyer and the library smaller, and outline it with a concrete feature edging.  Add the feature floor tiles between foyer and library (of course!).


Feature floor tiles between the Crow's Nest and the Library.


Chess table and wing chairs upstairs from the Crow's Nest.

I have ordered two Queen Anne wing chairs from the 3D printing shop, Shapeways, and a filing cabinet. I have never painted miniature plastic furniture before, so I am curious to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment