Thursday 14 April 2016

The Bunker: Kitchen & Mess Mood Board

The kitchen and mess will be located on the second floor of the dollhouse. The mess will be off the stairs, and the kitchen, on the other side of the dividing wall. 

These are some pics of the Supernatural set I found on Google:










In amongst the miniatures I ordered from Shapeways, I have ordered this 1:24 scale vintage oven. So cute! I've also seen an old fashioned cabinet kit on a dollhouse website which I hope to paint to resemble the large fridge/freezer unit on the back wall.




I won't be making my kitchen as big as the actual one, as I would like to devote as much space as possible to the store room/ dungeon, which will be located adjacent to the kitchen.  Other than that, I haven't thought too much about these areas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment