Wednesday 13 April 2016

The Bunker: Library Mood Board

Books, books and more books, with some artifacts thrown in basically!  Plus tables and chairs of course.  These are some stills from the Men of Letters bunker set from Supernatural.



At the far end of the room is an alcove featuring a telescope. I'm not going to try and replicate that, instead I will place a fireplace on that wall.





The bookshelves are built into the walls in the set, but given the limitations of my dollhouse, I'm not sure I want to build mine in or I will lose too much space. I'm also not sure how many tables I will be able to fit into the room until I make up the kit table I purchased and see it in the room. I'm just going for the feel of the space anyway, not an exact replica.

I've never made any books before, but I can see my teeny tiny book-making skills are going to get a work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment